Two 80 tons tubular reactors were transported today.
Tubular Reactor Sadara
Two tubular reactors for the biggest chemical plant in the world were transported today. Both reactors are explosion cladded vessels (appr. 80 tons each) and are part of the first order for Sadara (total of 4 reactors). The coming months another 21 items now under construction are delivered for this plant.
News archive 2013
- 23/12/2013 Two orders in Exotic metals
- 21/11/2013 Two complex replacement jobs
- 30/10/2013 Invitation Corrosion Control Seminar
- 09/09/2013 New orders from Zeeland Refinery
- 28/08/2013 Columns Delivered
- 01/08/2013 Corrosion Control Technology Alliance
- 24/05/2013 2 Sets Reactors Delivered to Sadara
- 23/05/2013 Schelde Exotech Investor Technum
- 03/05/2013 Schelde Exotech Approved Special Process Supplier FMC Technolgies
- 28/02/2013 Schelde Exotech at the Maintenance Next 2013
- 17/02/2013 Two Tubular Reactors Delivered