Oxygen Mixing Nozzle
Schelde Exotech gained an order for a sixth Oxygen Mixing Nozzle. Oxygen Mixing Nozzles are designed according to a Shell Global license for the production of Ethylene Oxide by means of oxidation technology.
Ethylene oxide is important or critical to the production of detergents, thickeners, solvents, plastics, and various organic chemicals such as ethylene glycol, ethanol amines, simple and complex glycols, poly glycol ethers and other compounds. Schelde Exotech already designed, fabricated and tested the last 7 years 5 of these Oxygen Mixing Nozzles, mostly for the Chinese market. The Mixing nozzles are fabricated of several different types of stainless steels and are specially cleaned for the use in an oxygen environment. Delivery of this Oxygen Mixing Nozzle shall take place in 2014.
News archive 2014
- 11/11/2014 ISO 14001 Certificate
- 16/09/2014 3 Complex Vessels in Order
- 22/08/2014 Another 2 Welding Stations
- 21/08/2014 Renewal SCC Petrochemical (VCA Petrochemie) Certificate
- 17/06/2014 New Welding Stations Schelde Exotech
- 27/05/2014 ISO 9001, EN 3834, PED H/H1 and VCAp successfully audited.
- 18/04/2014 6th Oxygen Mixing Nozzle Order
- 18/02/2014 Space Test Chamber
- 12/02/2014 Schelde Exotech now FPAL registered