After last week audit, the audit team shall recommend Schelde Exotech for renewal of their ASME U-U2-stamp and National Board R-stamp certification and authorization.
In the past Schelde Exotech manufactured already more than 130 code stamped vessels and at the moment Schelde Exotech is designing and fabricating another 6 Vessels with U-stamp.
We can also certify your vessels according ASME, CRN and PED at the same time.
News archive 2015
- 04/12/2015 FMC Technologies Approved Special Process Supplier
- 02/10/2015 STFC RAL Space R100 takes delivery of a new Thermal Vacuum Chamber
- 22/09/2015 Filtration Vessels Hebron Project
- 02/09/2015 Visit us at OEEC 2015
- 01/09/2015 Schelde Exotech supports Film by the Sea 2015
- 27/07/2015 Corrosion Control Technology Alliance Method Explained
- 08/07/2015 Paddle, Porcupine, Kneader, Mixing and other shafts.
- 22/05/2015 First of two 800H Heat Exchangers delivered
- 08/05/2015 More than a simple re-tubing job.
- 13/03/2015 Successful load-out Tailgas Heater
- 11/02/2015 Successful ASME and National Board audit
- 05/02/2015 Corrosion Control Technology Alliance welcomes two new members